- različni projekti v okviru E-twinninga;
- prijava na Erasmus+ K1 mobilnosti – 2016 – 2019;
- prijava na Erasmus+ K2 strateška partnerstva – 2018;
- aktivno sodelovanje z vsaj eno šolo iz Srbije – začetek 2016.
- izboljšati znanje tujih jezikov strokovnih in vodstvenih delavcev;
- spoznati šolske politike in sisteme v drugih evropskih državah in le-to kakovostno in kritično vnašati v načine dela in potrebne izboljšave pri organizaciji dela na naši šoli;
- s pomočjo znanj in kompetenc pridobljenih na tečajih in študijskih obiskih izboljšati kompetence strokovnih in vodstvenih delavcev na področju poučevanja (aktivne metode dela, dvig ravni bralne pismenosti, formativno spremljanje) in drugega dela z mladimi;
- omogočiti boljše razumevanje družbene, jezikovne in kulturne raznolikosti v Evropi in le-to v čim večji meri vpletati v svoje delo z učenci;
- povečati motivacijo zaposlenih za nove in drugačne načine poučevanja in dela z mladimi;
- poiskati možnosti za nadaljnje sodelovanje v okviru K2 strateških partnerstev s pomočjo katerih bomo lahko omogočili mobilnost učencev in s tem tudi učencem omogočili pridobivanje ali izboljšanje nekaterih kompetenc predvsem kompetence sporazumevanja v tujem jeziku, razumevanja družbene, jezikovne in kulturne raznolikosti Evrope ter spoznavanja Evropske dimenzije in priložnosti, ki jo le ta ponuja pri njihovi nadaljnji poklicni poti.
The Primary school Toneta Čufarja Maribor has almost 120 years of tradition. It has a significant position in Primary education in Maribor and Slovenia if we consider the devoted work habits and constant professional development of its employees who cooperate with various national institutions (National Education Institute Slovenia, National School for Leadership in Education, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, National Sport Institute Planica, Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund). In the last years, we have been focusing on the quality of learning and teaching, on integrating educational ICT and its critical use in school or at home. We have been developing basic values and have tried to offer quality extracurricular activities such as sports, creative activities, activities of learning foreign languages, developing the mathematical or linguistic literacy etc. We care for the socially and culturally more vulnerable groups (pupils with special needs, Romany people, immigrants, pupils with socially weak status). In the last years the school’s leadership and staff have felt that our knowledge and abilities as teachers can be improved by means of international cooperation. This would improve the knowledge and competence of our pupils as well. We have included the international cooperation in our Development plan for the period 2015-2020. In the next five years, we plan to cooperate internationally as follows:
- Various projects in eTwinning
- Applying for Erasmus+ K1 mobility for 2016-2019
- Applying for Erasmus+ K2 strategic partnership in 2017
- Active collaboration with at least one school in Serbia – beginning in 2016
First steps have already been taken (first projects in eTwinning and with the Serbian school, first K1 mobilities in 2016/17). We would like to continue with K1 mobilities in 2017-2019 in order to:
- Perform job shadowing in English speaking countries, with special interest in formative assessment;
- Continue improving school staff’s foreign languages competences;
- get to know and exchange information about education systems and use the new knowledge to improve the organisation of work in our school;
- use the knowledge and competences gained, to improve our pedagogical work (active methods of teaching, language literacy, formative assessment) and other activities done with pupils;
- better understand social, linguistic and cultural diversity of Europe and incorporate this as much as possible in our work with pupils;
- motivate our employees for new and different ways of teaching and working with pupils;
- find opportunities for further collaboration in terms of K1 (job shadowing, teaching) and K2 strategic partnership (mobility of pupils). K2 would enable our pupils to gain or/ and improve foreign language competences, understand the social, linguistic and cultural diversity of Europe and to get to know the European dimensions and opportunities they have in their further career path.
We expect that the cooperation in this programme will motivate our school and open more possibilities for international cooperation in the future in order to include our pupils and other school’s staff in the programme and broaden our horizons, as well as strengthen pupils’ competences, which they will need for continuing their schooling (education), work and living in Europe.
V sredo, 10.5.2017, smo na šoli izvedli tehniški dan na temo Erasmus+ mobilnosti, ki so bile izvedene tekom šolskega leta 2016/17. Učenci so spoznavali države Evrope, njihove kulturne in geografske značilnosti, šolske sisteme, jezike, športe, glasbo in umetnost...
Učitelji na OŠ Toneta Čufarja smo v šolskem letu 2016/17 izvedli kar nekaj mobilnosti v okviru projekta Erasmus +, za katerega smo v preteklem šolskem letu uspešno kandidirali bili tudi izbrani, ter za izobraževanja v tujini prejeli finančna sredstva. Na...